Followers

Friday, November 1, 2013

FINALLY A WEEK WITHOUT THE CAR (ALMOST)



I’ve just concluded my third week back from Columbus. During the first two working weeks, I used the truck 6 times. 

For a guy who is trying to give up the car Monday through Friday, success on 4 out of 10 days constitutes a failing grade. 


Plus, I wasn’t exercising on those days. There were reasons behind this (commuting from North Bend on one day, errands on other days) but there will always be reasons why occasionally I’ll have to drive – but it shouldn’t be the norm.

This, the 3rd week, near 100% success. I didn’t drive the truck at all, but I did catch a lift with Jodi after jogging into Fremont on one day and Ballard last night. Good news I didn’t drive, good news I biked and jogged, but there is bad news.

The ending point for my jogs.

On was a restaraunt, the whale wins




The other was stoup brewery.


Not bad places to end up!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment