Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013

BACK HOME

Back home after 3 months in Columbus. Even on a cloudy night, the drive from the airport hinted at the visual treats in Seattle.

Felt a little like George Bailey coming home.


Not that Columbus was anything like Pottersville.



I suppose home is where home is and if there were more than a few ties to Columbus, there would be little to compel one to leave Columbus.

In a previous post I highlighted the positives I felt about Columbus and in the week or two since I wrote that, I found a few more things to like about Columbus. But oh it’s nice to be back on the boat!

The walk down the dock was wonderful. Flat calm water, salt air and (after a few minutes with the heater on) a warm boat. Ahhhhh.

The flight home was bumpy.



Turbulence for much of the flight and I had a middle seat. I started to think about complaining, but then I thought of worse cross country trips…..



No comments:

Post a Comment