Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

BACK TO RATTLESNAKE LEDGE



Today was gray and cloudy. No rain, intermittent sun tried, but ultimately failed to come out. We had planned to go to Snow Lakes, but with rain threatening we decided to stay closer to home.

Back to Rattlesnake Ledge. We are staying in North Bend, babysitting my sister’s dog.


Riggs, the dog, is a great hiker, but my sister wanted to ensure I kept him away from the drop offs.

I reassured her that if he did fall off a cliff, I would fling myself off as well, beat him to the ground and cushion his fall.


Her response at that scenario was a little more enthusiastic than I felt comfortable with.

 In any case we again did the four mile round trip up and down Rattlesnake. It turned into a classic fall ‘fern, moss, mushroom and slug’ tour.






Good exercise and great way to jump start the body after being in the flat lands for 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment